We use accurate, state-of-the-art laser technology
What Is Laser Dentistry?
Laser dentistry is the proper use of lasers to treat various diverse dental conditions. Laser dentistry possibly offers a more agreeable treatment alternative to different dental methods in dealing with stiff or delicate tissue, contrasted with drills and other non-dental methodologies. LASER means “light enhancement by the invigorated outflow of radiation.” The instrument makes a potently strong light in a thin and centered shaft. This laser light delivers a response when it hits tissue, permitting it to eliminate or shape the tissue. White and Bright Family Dental is always the most expert choice even while you Google search for “laser dentists near me.” We at White Bright Family Dental, possess years of experience in laser dentistry. We have professional laser dentists who are offering a wide range of services to our clients. We never compromise with the dental health of our patients and we firmly stand with them at every stage. Our laser dentists follow a proper procedure for laser dental surgery. All our medical equipment is the latest and accredited by the local Australian authorities.
Without proper dental care, gums may pull away from the teeth and create deep pockets. Plaque and bacteria hide in the pockets, making it difficult to keep your mouth clean. Unless this overgrown gum tissue is removed, it can lead to a variety of periodontal diseases.
What Is Laser Dentistry Used For? Laser dentistry is used in a wide variety of treatments. Although it is mostly used for cosmetic treatments, it can also be effective for preventative purposes. You can receive immediate treatment of:
- Cold sores
- Aphthous Ulcers
- Promote healing
- Reshape soft tissue
- Tumour removal
- With the use of some procedures, anesthesia may not be needed.
- The chance for bacterial infections is much lesser because the laser sterilises and disinfects the area.
- Wounds can heal faster with this process, and it is quite likely for the tissue to regenerate.
- The procedures cause very little damage to the surrounding tissues.
- Expertise: We have expertise in delivering perfect, enhanced smiles with different laser dental procedures. Our team meets you with proper knowledge and results to fit your expectations. This makes us the most ideal option when you ask, “who is the best laser dentist near me?”
- Quality: Many different classes and types of lasers are used. The most common type of lasers is carbon dioxide lasers and diode lasers. Our team of laser dentists will first perform the X-ray and then we will provide you with the best laser dental treatment available. You can rest assured of the depth of our knowledge and quality of our results and services.
- Latest equipment and technology: We ensure that all of our equipment and procedures will meet international quality standards and also match the safety norms that are laid by dental governing bodies. We provide special glasses for you to ensure safe and satisfactory laser treatment.
Gingivectomy Without The Bleeding Gingivectomy is the surgical procedure of removing diseased, overgrown gum tissue. By removing excess tissue, this treatment allows for easy access to plaque and other types of build-up. Traditionally performed with surgical instruments, the introduction of laser technology has allowed us to improve gingivectomy, and offer the treatment without bleeding, discomfort and other complications. Although gingivectomy was originally developed to treat gum disease, it is now commonly used as a cosmetic solution. Gingivoplasty is the surgical reshaping of gum tissue around the teeth. With our help, you can improve your smile by making your gum line look natural and beautiful.